- The saying "...scared the crap out of me" is kinda funny if you think about it. Did it really? I sure hope not ;)
- It amazes me how many people blow through traffic signals like they don't exist when the power goes out. It becomes a stop sign, people! Really.
- Last weekend turned out to have only one day trip. Some girly time in Palm Springs with Adam's mom and gang. I didn't take any pictures
so there will be no separate post on that. Whaaaat? I was too busy laying in the pool getting tan. - I'm not a huge Miranda Lambert fan, but this video cracks me up. My favorite is the scene in the dining room. I can't help but laugh out loud. For reals.
- Spent today at the beach with Adam and the kiddies. Don't worry, I didn't picture fail that one. More tomorrow...
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Thursday Thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment