Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

  • Saw Tim McGraw in concert on Saturday night. It was a fun night with my man {and I do mean my man, not hers}. Although 20 minutes after telling him my worst fear, it came true: a drunk girl fell and got beer all over us :(
  • I think it's funny that the phrase "I killed it" means something good, and "I bombed" means something bad. Aren't they both technically bad? ;)
  • Running is 10% physical and 90% psychological.
  • Why are flights so darn expensive? While I'm at it, why are houses so darn expensive? *sigh*
  • Ever wonder how many times you have to listen to a song to know all the words? My guess is at least 25 {deduction from iTunes play count}. Kinda makes you me think... Have I really listened to songs that many times? And how am I not sick of them yet? I know, I know, I'm so deep. But hey, I bet you never thought of it before ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment