Monday, June 3, 2013

Palm Springs, 3rd Edition.

Another weekend away! Don't worry, I don't have another trip on the calendar until the middle of July. {I do reserve the right to add one or five, but as of right now, there's nothing}.

We left Friday afternoon, with Adam's mom Les, so I sat in the back with the kids. They fell asleep on me with 15 minutes. Aren't they sweet?

























They were well rested and jumped in the pool as soon as we got to the house. After dinner we went for a walk, and just relaxed.

Saturday was spent in/by/near the pool {it was too hot not to!}. I didn't take as many pictures as last time, but did get this cute one. Love them.


















We went on another walk after dinner.

























Seriously. ❤

Sunday we swam some more before we packed up for home. We got home around 5 and went to dinner and fro yo at "The Plaza" {are you so proud?} with the kids. It was the perfect ending to a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment