Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

  • I hate cockroaches with a passion. HATE. I was traumatized as a child and it has haunted me for my entire life. *shivers*
  • I love raspberries. I love them even more when they're buy 1 get 2 free. Yes, you read that right :)
  • I don't like change. I'm a creature of habit and change just...annoys me.
  • It's kinda ironic I say that since I changed the background of my blog today. Like it? Yeah, me too. Although I can't get rid of the thin red border around each post. It's not supposed to be there in case you were wondering :) It appeared a few weeks ago and I figured out it's a Blogger issue but that's as far as I've gotten. So weird and annoying.
  • Looking forward to a fun filled weekend! 2 day trips means lots of miles to be driven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment