Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wedding, Hiber Edition.

When Jamie and John got engaged in July 2011 and she told me that their wedding date was January 12, 2013, it seemed so far away. Time sure does fly by! The day started early and with a slight hiccup...a low tire, but after a quick stop at a gas station we were on our way to breakfast in Long Beach before our hair appointment. It was a fun morning hanging out with these girls.



I love love love this girl. And this picture.



It captures so much. I don't have any pictures of the ceremony...I should have given my camera to my mom or the BF to take pictures for me. Hindsight is always 20/20. I don't have any pictures of the happy couple either...best friend fail. Let's move on, shall we?

To say it was cold is a bit of an understatement...freezing is more like it. But I had this guy to help keep me warm :)



Despite the cold, it was a great day celebrating the union Jamie and John.





















I was so honored to be part of their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment