Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

  • Once I start watching a show, I usually stick with it till the end, even if it starts sucking. Not anymore. I think I took 3 or 4 series off my DVR list in the past couple weeks. I don't have the time {or patience} for sucky shows anymore. Only good shows {which is still debatable} allowed! ;)
  • I look forward to January because that's when my grandparent's cuties ripen. Can I just say? They are to die for...so sweet and juicy. Homegrown with love, can't beat it!
  • I would rather go into work an hour early {which I sometimes do} than stay even 10 minutes late. I don't know why. The worst is when I'm waiting on something that may or may not come in. Usually it's wasted time I can never get back. I'm always amazed at what a difference a few minutes makes with traffic too.
  • Work is crazy right now...it's chaotic and stressing me out. As Miss Queen of Organization, it says a lot when I don't even know how to organize myself to make me feel sane. *sigh*
  • This too shall pass? I hope so.
  • Only one more day till the weekend. I think I can make it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment