We went down Thursday night and visited a little with my grandparents. Then I felt like I was at a slumber party because Jen and I stayed up till 1am talking. I love my sisters so much.
Friday was a great day that started with cinnamon roll pancakes.
I think all days should start with those. They're delish! After breakfast, we headed to the beach. Remember Doheny and the fact that Alana was a turkey about the beach? Yeah, you wouldn't have recognized the girl this time.
By the water? In the water? Gotta love her!
Isaac had fun too...
And
We went back up for lunch and then went to do a little shopping while the kiddies played with grandma.
After a birthday dinner for Jen and Marianne, we watched a beautiful sunset...
And the birthday girls opened presents...
I love them so much! So so thankful to have them in my life. They all left after dessert and it was just me, my mom, and grandparents the rest of the weekend.
Saturday we went on a lot of walks and read and didn't do much else. It was a wonderfully relaxing day! We watched another sunset...
Today we went to breakfast and I had the most delicious Belgium waffle with whip cream. We went for a walk before we headed home. It was a great weekend spent with my favorite people! :)
My baby girl in the water, ahhh?! Mayhem and craziness! Love all the pics auntie :) And seriously, every morning should start with those pancakes, so good I didn't even need frosting or syrup!
ReplyDelete