...Zac Efron.
...Ryan Gossling.
...Chace Crawford.
...Zac Efron. Again.
Oh, sorry. I got a little carried away there. It's actually supposed to be 'Cookies'. Really. Remember Knock You Naked Brownies? Yeah, like I could come up with stuff on my own.
Any chance I'm given to bake something, I do. We celebrated Mother's Day today, and I decided to make some yumminess. Enter Bakergirl {again}. She posted cookies titled 'I Want To Marry You Cookies' and I had to try them. The thing I love {more than the title} is that you do everything in one pot on the stove. Less dishes? Score!
I actually made a couple different kinds from the batch. I divided the dough in thirds and did it just like it says {oats, white, and milk chocolate chips} but also made some with milk chocolate chips and Heath bits, and then white chocolate and butterscotch chips. What can I say? I was feeling creative. I really wanted to use the dough from these because they turned out so darn good, but the one pot in this recipe was too much for me to resist.
Well....I don't want to marry these cookies. I'd date them for a little bit, until I had another reason to bake and then go back to these, and marry them. Actually, can I marry Zac Efron too? Then I'd be happy ;) Really happy.
Happy Mothers Day <3

No comments:
Post a Comment