Monday, May 28, 2012

Cake Batter Crazy.

Okay, I went a little crazy. I think I might have a problem. I'm addicted to too many things...like baking. And cake batter. And baking cake battery things. Amy had a BBQ yesterday and I wanted to make treats and I decided to go with a theme. I was so successful the last time I experimented with cake batter that I wanted to try more things. Like cake batter mud buddies.

























And cake batter rice crispy treats.

























Not only did I make those 2 delicious treats, I also made cake batter ice cream.

























Cake batter blondies.

























And the classic sugar cookie.

























I know these aren't cake batter related, but no party is complete without them. You'll agree, yes? If you don't, that just means you've never had them. Or there's something wrong with you ;) Kidding!

I told you; crazy. Cake batter crazy. Sprinkle crazy. And I loved every minute of it :)

Happy Memorial Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment