My grandpa's birthday was a couple weeks ago and I wanted to make him a treat to celebrate. I called him earlier this week to see what he wanted ~ there are so many options; cookies, cupcakes, brownies, ect. He said something chocolate and mentioned chocolate chip cookies. I found this recipe and thought it would be perfect for him. The brown butter and peanut butter truffles caught my eye. I've never tried either and Bakergirl raved how great it was, so I had to try it. Other than CNBC&CT, she hasn't let me down {and apparently I'm the only one she let down, because everyone else loved them}.
These cookies...oh my these cookies could quite possibly be the best cookie I've ever made. Or eaten. Yup, probably. Like eat them for breakfast yummy. Or lunch. Or both ;) I know people who did.
And my grandpa liked them too, which is even better. Happy {late} birthday! <3
I love loved the CNBC&CT stuff! Yum, I think it was just the foil situation!
ReplyDelete