Monday, July 26, 2010
I have a few addictions in my life, and one is Facebook (others include chapstick, sugar, and TV). Last Monday I decided to fast from Facebook for the day. Let me tell you: it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be! So much so that I decided to just keep going, and a week has gone by and I still haven't (really) gone on Facebook. I cheated twice: once to see if The Perfect Circle Cupcakery had any free cupcakes and once to tell a friend Happy Birthday, but I didn't look at any statuses and logged off as soon as I was done. There is life without Facebook! I didn't even feel like I was missing a whole lot. The next challenge would be to cut some TV (notice SOME, not all) but that is going to be MUCH harder than Facebook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment