Thursday Thoughts.
- We had our last concert on Saturday night. Out of the 7 we've been to this year, it was definitely on the top of the list. Glad to not have any more on the calendar though, we need a break.
- Went down to Carlsbad on Sunday to celebrate Kai's birthday. Such a fun night with the fam.
- I'm almost all moved in and I've let the chaos of it go. Helps that I don't actually live there yet because I'm dealing with it with the "Out of sight, out of mind" mentality :)
- I do have to say that moving really makes you realize how much
crap stuff you have. It's ridiculous.
- I watched one of my shows live last night...commercials and all. I can't remember the last time I've done that!
- Rehearsal dinner is tomorrow night! Lucky for me, I didn't have to do anything for it. Kinda like the wedding actually. We have some great people taking care of these things for us, it's been nice :)
- I am so ready for Sunday... Bring. It. On!
No comments:
Post a Comment