Monday, October 14, 2013

Bachelorette Weekend.

My bachelorette weekend was so awesome! We left Saturday morning, and Marianne, Jen, Jamie, and I drove together and met my cousins Sara & Amie at the outlets on our way out to Palm Springs. Roxy wasn't as successful as normal, but I still managed to find a couple things :)

We got to the hotel just after lunch and our room wasn't ready yet, so we headed to the pool. It was perfect weather. 


After laying out for a bit, our room was ready so we all went in and got ready to go to dinner. 

Dinner was awesome. Our waiter, Rafael, was just the right personality for a bachelorette party. 


We went to Cheesecake Factory for dessert after. Yum-mee! 

Sunday morning we got up, made breakfast, and then headed to the pool! I needed to get my tan on :) 


We pretty much lounged around all day, and it was awesome. 


Jen, Sara, & Amie left that afternoon. Marianne, Jamie, and I hung at the pool till dinner, and then went to Olive Garden. I know, so adventurous, but I wanted Italian and I couldn't remember the last time I'd had it {over a year!}. We did a little shopping after too. 

We were home by 9, and found Mannequin was on HBO and had a relaxing night in :) 


This morning we checked out and hit the pool before heading home. I had a great time with the girls, and my goal for the weekend was to get a tan, and I was very successful. Now I just have to keep it up for 12 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment