Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

  • Moving is kinda stressful {for me}. Only because I'm so organized, and the house isn't. I'm in the process of letting it go because it's gonna be a while before it's up to my Lisa standards. Remember this? At least it's not that bad :)
  • I have let go of the fact that my office is moving while I'm gone. Although I don't think I ever had a hold of that, really. There's only so much I can handle at one time.
  • Wedding plans are going great, and I'm not stressed about that at all. It's because my wedding coordinator cousin is awesome! Seriously.
  • I crossed a lot of things off my To-Do list this week. It's getting shorter and shorter. My goal is to have it all done by Sunday so I can relax next week. We shall see how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment