Saturday we went to The Beachcomber for breakfast. It was a gorgeous morning.
Then we headed to Silverwood Lake to rent wave runners. When we got there, the road to the main beach was closed, so we had to walk the 2 miles. One way. In flip flops. In 95 degree heat. And 3/4 of the way there we found out they opened the road up. Figures. But we got to where we needed to be, and once we were on the lake, it was all worth it.
We had a blast, and it makes me miss Lake Powell and river trips with the fam.
After we were done, we had to walk the 2 miles back to the car. In flip flops. In 95 degree heat. Up hill.
It's about making memories, right? Right!
Sunday morning we went to a different church for a friend's baby baptism and then to the party to celebrate. After the party, we met up with Adam's friend who took us to a place to go shooting. It was a drop a pin type location, somewhere between the 15 and 215 in Hemet/Perris area. Other than it being hot and windy, it was an awesome time. I definitely don't like guns with a kick, but it was still fun trying the different kinds and learning how they all work.
And if only I had a shot like this guy.
But I guess that's what he gets paid
It was a nonstop weekend full of fun and quality time with my favorite person. It's kinda ironic to me {in the best way} that we did 2 things that we each love, but it was the other who initiated it. I grew up with wave runners and it was Adam's idea to rent one. Adam loves guns, and I'm the one that wanted to go shooting. Learning and loving each other's passions...so much fun :)



No comments:
Post a Comment