- K-FROG and Go Country really need to get their play lists un-synced. At least a few times a week I catch them playing the same song at the same time. And I really don't listen to the radio all that much.
- I went to a Fourth of July party on Saturday. Not only was it a good time with great company, it also included the most amazing peanut butter brownie trifle. It
might beis my new favorite dessert. I honestly feel bad that you couldn't experience it too.But not that bad because that would require me to share. I ate it slow and savored every bite of mousse-y deliciousness. Mmmmmm. - Automatic music/sound on websites is annoying.
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee is my new obsession. Remember this? It's right up there with it!
- My hair does not agree with this weather. Thank goodness it's not like this all the time. Humidity + curly hair = out of control frizziness.
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Thursday Thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Totally obsessed with the Cherokees too! Saw a black one all decked out when I took my car to Top Tune a couple months ago...soooooo sweet!!!
ReplyDelete