- The save button is my BFF. It's a good thing, because I was in the middle of a project this week and we lost power twice in 15 minutes. I didn't lose anything because I hit the save button less than a minute before it went out. Both times :)
- I took running off this week, I'm just not feeling it. I'll get back on next week. Promise!
- I'm changing health insurance companies. I know I shouldn't complain because I don't pay for it....so I'll just stop there.
*Biting tongue :)* - I tripped and fell over an open drawer right before I went to sleep a few nights ago. It was totally my fault because I'm the
smartone that decided not to turn on the light...or remember to close the drawer. Needless to say, I fell pretty hard and was convinced that if I woke up in the morning, I'd have a bruisethe size of Texas. Lucky for me {and you} I did wake up, and I only have a little scrape. - Looking forward to some down time camping at Doheny with Adam and the fam this weekend. Catch ya on the flip side, peeps!
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Thursday Thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment