Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday Thoughts.

  • I love baking and making Christmasy treats. I have to take one for the team though, because I wouldn't be a good friend/sister/daughter/girlfriend if I killed everyone didn't make sure the treats were edible and delicious. I think all the taste testing is catching up with me though. I've got a bridesmaids dress to fit into in 3 weeks! Ha! I'm only half kidding ;)
  • I'm still not done Christmas shopping. I have 3 more people on my list. Two I think I've finally decided on. The other? Not so much. Crunch time!
  • I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve day...I've got some sewing to do! That is, assuming I can get myself out of bed at a decent hour ;)
  • Do you remember Mr. Spider? Yeah, well now there's Mr. Mouse. I saw him yesterday run into the closet in my office at work. We blocked him in and then set a trap, but we haven't caught him yet. I'm hoping he's still in there...{please please please!}...I don't want to think about where he is if he isn't.
  • Can you say bbrrrrrrrrr? I think God is preparing me for Virginia in 2 weeks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment