Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday Thoughts.

  • I forgot about this from last week! I must have looked like a crazy person laughing in the middle of Costco.
  • As I was about to make an illegal u-turn over the weekend, I asked the BF if he saw any cops around. He said jokingly, "Right here. Don't worry, we're tight with Corona PD." That guy ❤ He cracks me up!
  • I'm about 75% done with my Christmas shopping. My goal is to be done by Monday...we'll see how that goes.
  • Starting Saturday, I have plans every night but one until Christmas. Bring. It. On.
  • 2 of the shows I watch are ending {Gossip Girl and Private Practice}...and for the first time ever, I'm not really sad about it. Kinda glad actually! 2 less shows in my DVR.
  • I have a love/hate relationship with winter. I don't like the cold weather, because let's face it, I'm cold when it's 80 degrees outside. But the upside is that I get to wear sweaters, scarves, coats, and boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment