Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise.

Yeah, I know. I'm already writing about sweets. You were warned! I actually made these cookies yesterday while still on the Daniel Fast. Can I tell you how torturous that was? No taste testing here! :(

I made a promise to my grandma several months ago {I'm talking January-ish} that I would make her something yummy for her birthday. Her birthday is Tuesday, and since we're camping, I wanted to make something that would be easier to transport than cupcakes. There are so many options: cookies, brownies, rice crispy treats! We agreed on cookies and I decided to make 2 kinds {instead of only making one and buying Oreos like I really wanted to!}. I made these, because I'm in love, and something new: chocolate peanut butter surprise.

























Doesn't that look just delish? I can't actually say they are yet, because I haven't tried them. See? I have made progress. I could have had them for breakfast ;) Don't worry, I will try them...eventually.

Now I'm off to camp at the beach. Don't miss me too much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment