For my wonder brother-in-law slash boss' birthday, I wanted to make a yummy treat. When I asked him what he wanted for dessert, he replied 'Mint Oreos'. Um, okay! It was a no brainer that it had to include Oreos since that's his Favorite. Cookie. Ever. I couldn't just do mint Oreos {that's no fun!}, so I decided to make an Oreo trifle. {Don't worry, I read the directions, no beef sauteed with peas and onions in this trifle!}. Super simple ingredients: crushed Oreos, Cool Whip {please pronounce that whhhhip like in Family Guy}, and pudding. Can't really go wrong with that, right? Right!
Since I don't have a trifle bowl or a big enough refrigerator at work to hold it even if I did, I decided to go simple and make individual cups.
Super fun and even more yummy! Happy Birthday, Aaron!
I just want you to know that I did the stupidest thing ever. I had this entire post ready to go and all I had to do was 'Publish' but wanted to spell check it before I did. Since the spell check on Blogger isn't working for me at the moment, I meant to copy and put it in a Word document but accidentally pasted. Guess what? The undo button doesn't work either. I had to recall by memory and re-type the entire thing. Happy Friday to you too, Blogger.

No comments:
Post a Comment