Thursday, June 21, 2012

Swagger Wagon.

I was listening to the radio this morning, which I don't do very often. Even less frequent is listening to Amp Radio, the station that was playing when I turned my car on {they must have had a good song playing yesterday when I got out of the car}. What caught my attention this morning {and why I didn't immediately change it} was the sound of Carson Daly's voice and then the topic they were discussing: mini-vans. He was saying how awesome they are and proceeded to play this song:


I have always wanted a mini-van {when I have kids}. Call me crazy. Call me weird. I was meant to drive a mini-van. They talked about how mini-vans get a bad rap. I don't understand the social stigma. Sure, it may not be as sexy as this beast, but really what is? ;) I think a mini-van is the best option with kiddies {not that I have any, but I've had my fair share of getting kiddies in and out of Tahoes}. The sliding doors of a mini-van seem easier than doors that open wide {and into the car parked next to you, because you know kids aren't careful about that}. 3rd row and cargo space at the same time? An SUV no-no {unless it's a Suburban. Could you see me driving one? It would definitely be a sight to see}.

The only problem I might encounter? My hubby {to-be} may not feel so passionately about the mini-van as I do. Lord, I pray he does :) I'll leave you with this hilarious quote:

"Yes, when Christie Brinkley waves from her Ferrari in the next lane, you will be Clark Griswold. But if you’re married with kids, you were Clark Griswold before you got in. So don’t blame the van." - Unknown

1 comment:

  1. holy toledo, swagger wagon is hilarious!!! love them!

    ReplyDelete