Sunday, November 27, 2011

KitchenAid.

Growing up, and up until recently, I never understood this appliance.

























I didn't get why people spent hundreds of dollars...on a mixer. In my eyes, that's all it was. A giant mixer.

Now that I've been baking more, I totally get it. And want one SO BAD!! So, what did I do? When my grandma asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told her I wanted her mixer ;) She told me that I could borrow it after Thanksgiving to see how I liked it. It's like Christmas came early!! I can't wait to use it this week when I make cupcakes for Isaac's birthday. Thanks Grandma! :)

P.S. Happy Birthday Alana! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so crazy!!! I have one, but making double batches of bread or cookies I needed to upgrade! I just went shopping & got my Christmas present today! Its so great. You will love it! But seriously, if you get one, invest a little extra and get the 5qt, or bigger. You WILL need it!

    ReplyDelete