I went back to the doctor this morning, which brought good and bad news. Good news is that my eye is getting better (it looks and feels better too!).
The bad news is that he wants me to tape my eye shut every night now. I don’t know why he didn’t have me do that last week too, but whatever. Honestly I don't mind having my eye taped closed. What I do mind is un-taping my eye....it hurts!
I go back Friday to see him again. We’re becoming BFFs. It’s a good thing I don’t have to pay my co-pay every time I see him because I’d be broke by now. And BBFs shouldn't charge anyway, right? ;)
Just in case you were wondering, this is what I look like....
Cute? Yeah I think so too ;)

There has to be a better way of taping than using scotch tape...isn't there like medical tape you can use? That will hurt less?
ReplyDeleteIt isn't scotch tape, it's clear medical tape he gave me. It has to be sticky enough to stay so I don't think there's a way around it :( It's just the eye lid that hurts because it's so thin.
ReplyDelete