Although the above picture looks like the weather was great, it's deceiving because it wasn't. Monday it was cloudy all day and Tuesday and Wednesday was sunny in the afternoon, but not super warm. It actually worked out for me because I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics I'm on from being in the sun so I did my best to stay in the shade as much as I could. It was really hard since I LOVE to lay in the sun, but the fact that my hands felt like they were on FIRE the entire time made me not want to be in the sun. Just a side note, when medication says to "avoid prolonged or excessive sun exposure", it's there for a reason! Lesson learned. Moving on....
We had a lot of visitors again this year, including my aunt and cousins from my mom's side and my cousin from my dad's side. The kiddos had a good time too. There aren't words to describe how sweet this boy is:
Do you see the light in his eyes? It's because he's playing with this cute girl:
And of course there's another cutie...
We had a camp fire every night with s'mores, which I'm currently addicted to. Can you say yum? YUM.
And my favorite picture of the week...
We left this morning and were home a little after lunch time. I was ready to be home and out of the sun. My hands still feel like they're on fire, but since I took my last pill yesterday I'm hoping that by tomorrow I'll feel better. I'm just glad to sleep in my quiet room tonight. To say we had some noisy neighbors is an understatement.....
That is a great beach shot...makes the waves look small and inviting, which of course were not! Love the last pic too ;)
ReplyDelete