Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mi Mama.

Most people think that they have the best mom in the world, and I think they're right. To them, for their individual personality and needs, their mom is the best. I think God designed it that way on purpose. Your mom may not be the best for me, but she is for you, and the other way around. Did I lose you? Fear not, I have a point!

I have the best mom. The Lord has blessed me so much with her. She amazes me everyday by being strong, selfless, giving, thoughtful, and sacrificing. I'm thankful for all she has done and still does for me and my sisters.


















I hope to be just like her when I become a mother (which will happen once you help me find a man!).

I love you mom, Happy Mothers Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment