Friday, May 27, 2011

End in Sight.

I had my second eye doctor appointment this morning (with the new doctor). Such a difference!! When I told him I didn’t want the numbing drops and why, and he said he wasn’t concerned. Unfortunately he did it anyway, but had me lay down for a bit and checked back with me every once in a while. Good news is that I didn’t throw up! Bad news is that I laid there for a loooooong time (probably a half hour). Lucky for me my insurance will cover anesthesia; I’m not going totally under, but he said it’ll make me not have a care in the world. Sounds good to me!!

He was very nice about the whole thing, even though he did say I was high maintenance and that I was never going to get married – he was joking (I hope!) and it’s not like I’m high maintenance in other areas (or at least I’d like to think ;). And he got a kick out of why the other doctor referred me to him.

July 28th is the day. It's so far away, but it will be here before I know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment