1. Since I'm trying to cut back on my spending, I washed my car Sunday. While washing my car, I came to the conclusion that I would much rather pay someone else to do it.
2. I finished "3 Weeks With My Brother" by Nicholas (and Micah, his brother) Sparks. It's a memoir and I now understand why all his books are so sad and have such tragedies in them. He lost his mom, dad, and sister all within 10 years. I couldn't even imagine....
3. Vanilla Wafer flavored frozen yogurt from Yogurtland is DELISH. Seriously, it's heavenly :)
4. While I'm thankful I know how to sew, and love the finished product (whatever it may be), I don't enjoy the process. At all.
5. I got my laptop today!! It's so pretty :)
Happy Weekend!
2. I finished "3 Weeks With My Brother" by Nicholas (and Micah, his brother) Sparks. It's a memoir and I now understand why all his books are so sad and have such tragedies in them. He lost his mom, dad, and sister all within 10 years. I couldn't even imagine....
3. Vanilla Wafer flavored frozen yogurt from Yogurtland is DELISH. Seriously, it's heavenly :)
4. While I'm thankful I know how to sew, and love the finished product (whatever it may be), I don't enjoy the process. At all.
5. I got my laptop today!! It's so pretty :)
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment