Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Fun Day.

I've been blog stalking and have found that some people pick a day of the week and list things (be it about their husbands, what's on their mind, or whatever). So I decided that I'm going to do it too (I'm such a copy cat!). I'm going to do it on Fridays and call it Friday Fun Day (if you can come up with something more clever, please let me know!). I'll list 5 things. What 5 things, I don't know. Obviously it won't be about my husband, since he doesn't exist (yet!) but it could be about my week, or what's on my mind, or whatever. Stayed tuned every Friday for my list :) This is my list for this week:

1. CW had all their premiers this week, but I've only watched one of the four shows I'm addicted to. I’m trying to wait for Debbie (she told me I didn't have to) but if she can't get her butt to my house soon I won't wait. They're just sitting in my DVR list begging for me to watch them. I can only ignore that for so long.

2. I ordered a new laptop this week. It was much needed since it can sometimes take up to an hour to get pictures to download because my USB ports don't always work (and no it's not just my camera cord, it's my external hard drive, ipod, and flash drive). And it's so sssllloooww as molasses. Is there something slower than that? Because it would apply. I had to customize it so I won't get it for a while :(

3. I've been a spending machine the past couple months (bikes and cameras and laptops oh my!). I need to stop already. Though I am cherishing the fact that I can because it may not always be that way, I think it's finally catching up to me. Time to cut back.

4. My week was thrown off by not being in the office Wednesday and Thursday mornings (though still working) and then being out of the office all day today for a meeting in San Diego. It's not a bad thing, just different.

5. I was reading Genesis this week about the fall of man and it got me thinking, how different would our world be now if Adam and Eve had never eaten from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil? Something to ponder...

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment