Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

  • Sorry if you got an email about my blog...I was playing around with the settings and didn't realize it would send out an email to everyone! Oooops.
  • So...I only lasted 10 days with no sweets. I had a moment of pure deliciousness weakness. I didn't make a promise to God or myself about giving up sweets for Lent {I should have!}, but did sorta feel bad. I'm back on the wagon...
  • I woke up to this on Monday. Luckily my mom noticed and it was only $20 to fix :)
  • I decided to start running. Why, you ask? I'm asking myself the same thing {see yellow picture below}. The 2 words that come to mind are discipline and consistency. The first time I ran, I was really slow {see green picture below, although I did run jog for 2 miles without stopping}. The 2nd time I cut 4 minutes off my time, so I obviously didn't try very hard the first time! My goal is to run 3 times a week and add distance each week. We'll see how this goes, considering my knee is already bothering me...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment