- It's funny how life starts to slow down and then God throws you... What would you call it? Tornado? Hurricane? Earthquake? Tsunami? All of the above? I will praise You in this storm!
- It's crazy to think how the ripple effect works... Sometimes you don't have a choice but to be affected {see above point}.
- I think I ate my weight in food Sunday afternoon. Spinach artichoke dip...cookies 'n cream mud buddies....Girl Scout Cookies...pretzel M&Ms. Yup. So so good. And worth every single calorie {see above 2 points}.
- Watching The Bachelor...can I just say? I could NEVER be a contestant on that show. For starters I have more class and self respect than that, but the main reason? I couldn't imagine falling for someone and sharing him with other women. I don't understand it at all. It's wrong. Just plain wrong.
- Watching American Idol...can I just say? I can't stand the way that Nikki Manaj talks. Her voice is annoying. Her enunciation needs some work. Her condescending tone. Ugh. Like nails on a chalk board. And don't even get me started on her looks/style...
- I live on the same street as a police station. I work on the same street as a police station. AND both addresses are 140. Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? ;)
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Thursday Thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment