Saturday, March 5, 2011

You Are What You Eat.

Work was crazy this week! Monday was the worst, and although it never got quite as bad as that day, it never really got better either. Because of the stress, my (good) eating habits went down the tube. I ate junk this week. Candy. Cake. Ice Cream. Frozen Yogurt. I ate out for the first time in a long time (and man it was delish!). I just didn't care. I ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Self-control and self-discipline went out the window! And in turn for all this junk I ate, I feel like crap. I’m tired. I’m lazy. I’m apathetic. It doesn't help that I didn't go to the gym either. I didn’t really have time, and was just too lazy to go. It’s a good thing this stress isn’t a normal part of my job, because I don’t think I could handle it! I get back on track tomorrow, because although the food is yummy, it's really not worth feeling this way (everything in moderation I say!). Maybe I should watch Food, Inc. again, that sure would set me straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment