Saturday, February 5, 2011

Homemade: Wheat Thins, Part 3.

Well, third time's a charm, right? I finally got them perfect :) This is the recipe I used (though I didn't use paprika and I used milk instead of water). No Parmesan cheese needed to spice these babies up, they're tasty all by them lonesome! This batch didn't make quite as much as I had hoped, so in the future I'll double it so I don't have to make them so often. So excited that I finally got it right :)

On a side note, I didn't actually calculate the calories for this recipe, I'm too lazy! But I do have to say, that homemade butter has WAY less calories and fat than store bought (50 calories vs. 200 calories and 5 grams of fat vs. 11 grams of fat). So, I imagine these fair better on the fat and calories than any store bought ones. And even if they don't, they're so much cheaper, it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment