Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.

  • I'm addicted to chapstick. It's so bad that I have stashes everywhere in case I forget it. Office. Purse. Car. It's very rare that I forget it, but it happens every so often and I'm so thankful for those stashes!
  • So many things going on this week. Wedding things. Real estate things. Work things. Lots and lots of things!
  • I found the dress!! If only everything else went as easily....
  • Planning a wedding is stressful. Compromises have to be made because sometimes you can't get everything you want. Ideal location but not ideal date. Ideal date but not ideal location. Which is more important? Today, I don't have an answer. The good thing is that none of it really matters, because at the end of the day I get to go home with this guy.
  • I've been ring-less since Tuesday :( I'm getting it re-sized because no one believed me when I said how small my finger was. Haha. Although it's even smaller than I original said, so it all worked out. I miss it oh so much. I get it back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment