Monday, November 5, 2012

Bridal Shower.

I threw my best friend, Jamie, a bridal shower yesterday. It was a few months in the making and it turned out just the way I planned {I know you're so surprised ;) }. I prayed for great weather...no rain or wind....and God sure is good, because it was a beautiful day!






















You all know I love to bake, but I think I went a little overboard {really, what's new?}. I made the classic sugar cookie {no party is complete without them}...lemon cookies...chocolate cupcakes...snickerdoodle blondies...and rice crispy treats. I told you, a little overboard. And I loved Every. Single. Minute.


















The tables turned out better than the picture I had in my head :)

























Here are all the bridesmaids with the bride-to-be...Sara, me, Jamie, Nicole, and Joey.


















And just me and Jamie. We've been friends for 24 years! Love love love her.

























It was a great afternoon spent celebrating my sweet Jamie. I'm looking forward to celebrating her more over the next couple months. And even though the shower was a lot of work, it was a labor of love and this girl was worth every minute and penny spent :)


No comments:

Post a Comment