I played with my camera a bit, and was so excited when Kevin gave me a few tips and showed me things on my camera I didn't know were there. I got this great shot of Alana.
Isn't she just beautiful?
I opened gifts, and looked at the album pages my grandma made.
And then there was a major argument that proceeded over this picture:
{Sorry for the poor quality, I can't scan at home so I took a picture of it with my phone}.
When I first saw it, I cracked up and I said, "I was fat!!". Then my mom proceeded to claim it wasn't me. Everyone else, including myself, all agree it's me. That face is me. The body, I have no idea! I guess you really do have to take those pictures of celebrities in magazines with a grain {or bucket} of salt!
More birthday celebration next weekend. Staying at Hotel Del Coronado and going sailing. I'm so excited!!
That picture again, sheesh, undeniably your face...
ReplyDelete