Monday, June 28, 2010

World of Color

My mom and I went to see World of Color tonight. What a great show! You had to have a fast pass (which she went and got this morning) and you're given a section to sit in, which was kinda nice because then you don't have to fight (too much) getting a good seat.





















The show was about 25 minutes and I sat on top a trash can the entire time because I couldn't see (what's with all the tall people in the front!?). I was surprised that a cast member didn't ask me to get down :) Lucky me!
















Part of the reason I wanted to post about this was because after having my camera for 3 1/2 years, I finally figured out how to take good pictures at night. I'm quite excited about my new revelation. It happened by accident in Cancun :)
















On the way out, I got a good one of the Paradise Bay:
















Highly recommend going to see this show, though beware that it does mist a bit, even in the back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment